A verified email address is now required to sign into your PRESTO account. If you’ve previously signed in with a username and do not have a verified email address, follow these steps:
- Click on ‘Convert username to email address” on the sign in screen.
- You will need to enter your username and password to continue. If you've forgotten your username and you don't have a verified email address, please use our Forgot Username tool to retrieve it.
- Follow the prompts and enter your email address to receive a verification code. Enter the code from your email and proceed with the verification process. You can now sign in with your verified email address.
If you have an unverified email address, follow these steps:
- Enter your unverified email address and password on the sign-in screen and click “sign-in”.
- Enter your email address again and click “Send verification code”.
- A verification code will be sent to the email you entered.
- Enter the code from the email and click “Verify .”
- Click “Next” and you can now sign in with your verified email address.
Check out our frequently asked questions to learn more.